Donald Organ, email@example.com, Current Project Maintainer
Kenneth Downs, firstname.lastname@example.org, Principal Author. Kenneth Downs conceived and wrote Andromeda.
Justin Dearing, manages the SVN tree, working on a smooth install on Windows under IIS.
Included 3rd Party Additions
- FPDF, http://www.fpdf.org. The authors of the FPDF library deserve credit for a fine accomplishment. This library is included in Andromeda.
- Alf Magne Kalleland, http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com, for the
with native Andromeda code).
- All of the authors of The Smarty Template
System for PHP, which we have now integrated into
Andromeda and which is included in the default installation.
- Rocket Theme, http://www.rockettheme.com for The Pixel Perfect Template.
These folks do some really nice Joomla templates, and they have allowed
us to distribute the "Pixel Perfect" template with the GPL version of
Andromeda. Our new 2008 website also comes from Rocket Theme.
- The entire JQuery Team, for a truly
outstanding client-side framework. As of March 21, 2008, JQuery is
now integrated into Andromeda. Also:
- The YAML group at http://www.yaml.org, for the YAML specification,
and "spyc" at http://spyc.sourceforge.net/ for providing a YAML
parser in PHP.
minification tool written in PHP.
The Andromeda Software depends upon the entire ecosystem of Open-source and Free Software. The tools we cannot live without include:
- PHP language, at http://www.php.net.
- PostgreSQL database, at http://www.postgresql.org.
- Apache, at http://www.apache.org.
- The GNU tools, at http://www.gnu.org.
Andromeda would not have happened without the hardwork and effort of Ken Downs, the mastermind behind what is currently andromeda and its database builder.